Dr. Hassan Pahlavani
Condensed Matter Physics
Academic Rank: Associate Professor
Position: Faculty member
Dr. Hasan Pahlavani, Departement of Physics, Faculty of Science, Qom University, Qom, I. R. Iran
Tel: +98- 025-32103061
B.Sc. in Physics Kashan University, Kashan, I . R . Iran.
M .Sc. in solid state physics, Isfahan University, Isfahan, I . R . Iran.
Tittele of the Thesis : Formulation of Quantum State Function in the Phase Space
P.hD. in solid state physics Isfahan University, Isfahan, I . R . Iran
Ph.D Thesis: An Algebraic Investigation of Bloch Oscillations and Particle Transport in Nanoscale
1. F. Kheirandish, H. Pahlavani, "Deformed Parafermionic Algebra from Single-Band Tight-Binding Dynamics" Phy. Scr 77 (2008)
2. F. Kheirandish, H. Pahlavani, " Driven Mesoscopic Electric Circuits" Modern. Physics Letters B 22, 51, (2008)
3. S. Nasiri, H. Pahlavani, "Quatization of continuous media in extended phase space"Research Bulletin of Isfahan University Science, 21, No 1, 19, (2005)
4. F. Kheirandish, H. Pahlavani, " The Quantum Dynamics of Mesoscopic Discrete-Charge Electric Circuits" Iranian Jornal of Physics Reserch8,(2008).
5. F. Kheirandish, H. Pahlavani, " Minimal coupling approache to Quantum RLC circuits" chinese journal of Physics 48, 245 (2010).
6. H.Pahlevani,F.Arezoumandi," An algebraic quantum dynamics investigation of particle transport in a quantum ring ."Modern physics letter B, 26, 1250054(2012)
7. H.Pahlevani,A.Razmjo,"Quantum mesoscopic RLC circuits." Iranian Jornal of Physics Reserch10, 41 (2010)
Mesoscopic systems and quantum mesoscopic circuits
Transport properties in the nanoscle
Solid State Physics