1. "Excitation of THz symmetric TM-modes in a cylindrical metallic waveguide with an axial magnetized degenerate plasma rod by an electron beam”, B. Jazi, M. Nejati, B. Shokri. Physics Letters A 370 (2007) 319–330.
2. "The theoretical investigation of THZ electromagnetic waves in a rod degenerate plasma - waveguide”, B. Jazi, M. Nejati and A. Salehi, Int J Infrared Milli Waves (2006) 27: 1469–1495
3. "The effects of thermal velocities on frequency spectra of an unbounded collisionless degenerate plasma with two different types of equilibrium distribution functions, B Jazi, A Salehi, B Shokri, M Nejati and S E Saatchi, Phys. Scr. 77 (2007)
4. “The single-wall carbon nanotube waveguides and excitation of their s+ plasmons by an electron beam”, M. Nejati, C. Javaherian, B. Shokri, and B. Jazi, PHYSICS OF PLASMAS 16, 022108 (2009)
5. " Generation and amplification of terahertz electromagnetic waves in a plasma waveguide with a dielectric rod and an annular degenerate plasma, H. Tashakori, A.R. Niknam , M. Nejati and B. Jazi, Waves in Random and Complex Media(2010).
6. "The Rod Degenerate Plasma-Rippled-Wall Waveguide and Its Excitation by Relativistic Electron Beam Injection", M. Nejati , B.Shokri, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE(2012).
7. "The dispersion relation and excitation of transverse magnetic mode electromagnetic waves in rippled-wall waveguide with a plasma rod and an annular dielectric", M. Nejati and B. Shokri, PHYSICS OF PLASMAS (2012).
8. "Faraday Rotation of Overdense Magnetized Plasma", L. Rajaei , S. Miraboutalebi and M. Nejati , CONTRIBUTIONS TO PLASMA PHYSICS(2015).
9. Transmission Matrix and Faraday Rotation in a Structure Composed of Over-Dense Magnetized Plasma Dielectric and Prism Layers, M. Nejati, L. Rajaei, ACTA PHYSICA POLONICA A, (2016).