Dr. Mohammad Rahim Bordbar
Phd in Theoretical Physics
PhD in theoretical physics, Shiraz university, Iran, 2006.
Thesis title: “Models for Galactic Dark Halos and the Cosmological Constant.”
Supervisor: Professor N. Riazi
MSc in Atomic physics, Shiraz university, Iran, 1998
Thesis title: “ Flame Spectroscopy ”
Supervisor: Professor Y. Sobouti
BSc in Nuclear physics, Shiraz university, Iran, 1993.
Assistant professor, University of Qom, Qom, Iran, 2006-now
Basic physics 1,2,3; Electromagnetism 1, 2; Quantum Mechanics 1, 2 ; Thermodynamics; Astrophysics ; Introduction to Cosmology; Astronomy; history of science.
Quantum Mechanics 1,2 ; Classical Electrodynamics; General Relativity; Advanced Cosmology.
* Research Interests:
Dark matter and Dark Energy.
Inhomogeneous Cosmological Models.
* Academic Duties & honors:
The head of physics department, Qom University,(2006 - 2008).
Distinguished teacher, Qom University, (2010).
Distinguished teacher, Qom University, (2012).
Publications & Presentations:
1. Generalized Lane Emden Equation and the structure of Galactic Dark Matter, N. Riazi, M.R. Bordbar, “International journal of theoretical physics”, vol. 45, No. 3, march 2006.
2. “Self Interacting Scalar Field and Galactic Dark Halos”, M.R. Bordbar, N. Riazi, Electronic journal of theoretical physics (Ejtp),vol.6, No. 22 (2009) 171–188 .
3. “ Time-dependent wormholes in an inhomogeneous spherically symmetric space time with a Cosmological Constant”, M.R. Bordbar, N. Riazi, Astrophysics and Space Science ,vol. 331, No. 1 (2011), 171–188 .
4. “Inhomogeneous Cosmological Models”, in 2th Research Meeting on Astronomy and Astrophysics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Lecture notes, p.22. 2003.
5. “Scalar Field and Galactic Dark Halos”, in 5th National Meeting on Astronomy and Astrophysics, Damghan University, Lecture notes, p.258. 2012.
6. “Inhomogeneous Model and Galactic Dark Halos”, in 6th National Meeting on Astronomy and Astrophysics, Birjand University, Lecture notes, p5. 2013